In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website http://www.neoboemi.de.
Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, page views.
§ 1 Person responsible, contract processor
(1) Böckling Health UG (haftungsbeschränkt), represented by the managing director Otmar Böckling Lurgiallee 6-8, 60439 Frankfurt am Main, e-mail: email@example.com, is responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 4 No. 7 of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO).
(2) To some extent we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
§ 2 Collection of personal data
(1) When you visit our website, if you do not otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
Date and time of the request
Time Zone Difference to Coordinated World Time (UTC)
Request submitted by web browser, consisting of request method (e.g. GET), requested page or resource, protocol version (e.g. HTTP/1.1)
Access status/HTTP status code
amount of data transferred in each case
Page from which the currently displayed page was accessed or from which the resource was integrated (if your web browser transmits this information).
Browser identification, consisting of name, manufacturer, version and language of your browser software, as well as operating system and its version (if your web browser transmits this information). The above data is collected for the purpose of displaying our website to you and to ensure stability and security. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest derives from the aforementioned purpose of data collection.
(2) When registering for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. The following information will be stored with your consent:
First name, last name
date and time, dates of registration and confirmation
Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally.
The data mentioned is collected for the purpose of proving your registration and being able to send you the newsletters. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter a DSGVO.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, the data collected for sending the newsletter will be deleted.
(3) When you use our contact form, the following information is stored, subject to your consent:
First name, last name
Your concern, message, gender, telephone number or other information (if provided by you)
Date and time Times of registration and confirmation
Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for the use of our contact form. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally.
The above-mentioned data is collected for the purpose of assigning the enquiry to you and answering it. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter a DSGVO.
The data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after you have dealt with your enquiry.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.